Sunday 21 December 2014

One Or Two Small Mods.

Our Alltrack comes with an auxiliary battery to the left of the load area ( I don't know if they all do ) used,as far as I am aware,to run the electronic "extras" so as not to flatten the main battery.

At this time of year I like to give both batteries a charge now and again but the auxiliary battery involves removing the oddments shelf above it,not an arduous job but a slight pain.

I decided to affix a CTek Attachment Lead to it so I can connect my CTek charger without disturbing anything.

 CTek Attachment Lead



Secondly I have often thought that the tailgate edge looks a bit bare compared with the models that have a chrome strip attached so I had one installed by the dealer.







Finally I attached one of these to the spare wheel valve :-

Air To Spare

Makes checking the air pressure in the spare much easier as the wheel does not have to be removed from the vehicle to do it,saves my back.

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment